Do you have a dog that struggles to be calm?
We often think about training our dog to ‘do things’ but do you actually train them to be calm?
We have a information packed workshop dedicated to this subject in which you will learn all the necessary skills to create a chilled out pooch. For more information on this workshop please click the link below :
Here are a few other tips to help you create a calm and happy dog;
- Create a space that’s just for them in which they can be left alone to relax, this could be an area of your home, a dedicated room, a pen, bed or a crate.
- Ensure your dog is getting enough chance to rest throughout the day.
- Make sure your dog has had enough Mental Stimulation.
- Give your dog something appropriate to chew on, our chew packs are fantastic for this as they contain a selection of natural products perfect for promoting calmness.
- Play a few scent games with your dog.
- Give them some of their favourite food on a Likimat:
We have a number of classes and workshops to help you with your dog training. Please see the Upcoming Events page and come and join us, let us help you to transform the relationship you have with your dog.